Wednesday, March 09, 2016
- Early shift last week, late shift this week. Too tired to do anything but sleep and eat.
- One of those sentences is a lie. Guess which one?
- I finally got myself some thicker wool to practice my knitting with, so when my young friend comes round and I'm in, we'll knit together again.
- Still not in much of a mood to do much as the depression still keeps my urge to conquer the world in check, but on the bright side I turn 53 in a month's time, which means I have just over a decade before retirement.
- I've taken the week off work for my birthday so I can chillout, relax and just enjoy doing as little as possible. I might even write a few words. And if you're wondering what to get me for my birthday, don't. I prefer time with people rather than gifts. So if you want to come over and enjoy a cuppa, bring some biscuits or a strawberry glazed doughnut and we'll chat for an hour or so and just enjoy the time.
- After three weeks, we have hot water again. Guess that means I have to take a bath now.
- After 8 months in my job, I still like it. Remarkable.
- I need an eye test.
- Had my mother over for dinner last Sunday as it was Mother's Day. Even cooked her roast potatoes. Then we watched Gravity together.
See you on Friday.