Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tweet, Tweet, Tweet

Ever wonder what I get up to on twitter? Ever wonder what idiocy I share with with my 700 stalkers? Here's a selection.

1. Today, one of them was about pathologists and the work they do. The lady interviewed didn't even heave when she was pregnant and had morning sickness.

An insight into pathologists and their work. (Seeing inside dead bodies )

2. Yesterday, one of my tweets was for a book I'd finished. They come from my goodreads profile (you can link up with me there as well).

4 of 5 stars to The Stainless Steel Rat for President by Harry Harrison  


3. Some of my tweets, as you'd expect, are quite silly, such as this one for a piece of putty that eats magnets.

We can't stop watching this magnetic silly putty eating a magnet  

 4. There are times when I'll retweet an intereseting quote.

"One thorn of experience is worth a whole wilderness of warning." - James Russell Lowell

5. As well as comedy videos.

This guy is so clever and damn hilarious (yes, of course he's an Aussie) ;).

6. I also post odd snippets of information with the hastag #10things.


Who earned more in 2014. Grumpy Cat or Gwyneth Paltrow? (10 things we didn't know last week )


So now you know what I do over there, come and stalk me without fear of being prosecuted. There's a direct link on the left or you can do it manually, searching for @willabywriter. See you Friday.







No comments: