Saturday, February 14, 2015

Not Friday Fun

Saturday Fun instead. Why? As you know I had a hernia fixed on Tuesday and yeterday it struck home how often I use my stomach muscles. Standing up, sitting down, crossing and uncrossing legs, laughing, emptying my bowels and wiping my bum. Really hard things to do knowing that if you stretch your stomach too much you could cause damage.

Today, I'm fine. So how about some fun.

Predictive text is the bane of people's lives, but Google has some classics with its autocomplete. When parents tweet, stand back. You never know what they're going to do. And while we're on the subject of technology, what's your email address? I'll lay good odds it's nowhere near as bad as some of these.

Photos can be a great source of fun (see below), but one photo has recently taken over the internet, the girl with the wine glass at the wedding. Well, people got creative.  And don't let mothers loose on stock photos of parenthood. Someone did and regretted it.

But, kids are the funniest, strangest, creepiest people out there, as these mums will now prove.



Picture Time














































































































And on that note, I bid you adieu and hope your weekend is full of greatness.







1 comment:

Lexa Cain said...

I'm sorry to hear about your operation, but glad you're on the road to recovery. Feel better soon, and thanks so much for the funny pics! :)