Friday, February 20, 2015

Friday Fun

Another week gone, another weekend on its way, and my last week off work. Next Tuesday I'm back at work reminding fashion stores they have to plug the computer in for it to work.

We all love kids, especially when they act like kids: fearless, innocent, strange. First up, some kids acting like the town drunk, and others that are just...being kids.

Lastly in this section, texts and tweets can be hiliarious, often unintentionally so. On other occasions reprogramming a phone can be so cruel. But funny.

PICTURE TIME






























































































Now that I've given you an idea for something to do at the weekend, I bid you adieu.










2 comments:

Lisa Shafer said...

I want a light saber umbrella!!

Lexa Cain said...

Wonderful pics this week! I laughed the hardest at the baby in the garbage - no, wait - that's a burrito. I want to know what store makes burritos big as babies! Then I'll know where I'm going for lunch. lol