Friday, January 09, 2015

Friday Fun

Good week so far, and now it's over. I've survived.

First up, what kind of bed do you have? I bet it's nothing like these beds.

What would Harry Potter books look like if he were middle aged? Go one, have a look, you know you're curious. Kids are always good for a laugh, especially when they get caught doing something naughty. And finally, translation is always a bit difficult, but sometimes it's just so wrong you have to laugh. I shouldn't have laughed at the coke ones but I did. Bad Marty.

Picture time, this week featuring more naughty kids.














































































































And on that rather wonderful note, I bid you adieu and hope you have a great weekend.









No comments: