Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Fun

Well, here we are again. Another week gone, another Friday upon us and another weekend ahead.

YEEEEHAAAAAAA!

I'll be at work, but if it's anything last last weekend I'll spend most of the time listening to music or watching DVDs.

Kids are always funny, but rarely intentionally. Sometimes, however, their insults hit the mark perfectly. Parents can be just as good. Re-imaging their children's selfies or just giving them the gift they asked for. Sometimes they can 'own' their kids in more ways than one.

Satire isn't dead, but this artist takes it close to the knuckle by depicting famous people on the loo. I doubt I'll get that image of Angela Merkel out of my head for some time.

Having a bad day? I doubt it's as bad as the day these people had. You gotta feel for the kid at the zoo.

Lastly, no writer enjoys their work being slammed on Amazon by reviewers. But what if the reviews were good, but for the wrong product. I don't know how Amazon have done it, but Status Quo's album, 12 gold bars, has managed to get a lot of positive reviews for slug repellent attached to it.

PICTURE TIME



















































































And with that Turing test fail, I bid you adieu and hope you have a great weekend.









3 comments:

Fran said...

I don't know where you find them all. I love the photogenic banana. Bizarrely stupid, but funny. (Plus this thing of yours where I just have to tick a box saying 'I am not a robot' cracks me up every time.)

Lisa Shafer said...

:D

Valentina Hepburn said...

Hope you're OK, Martin.