Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Fun And Then Some

You get two blogs for the price of one today. Not only do you get Friday Fun, but I'm also guesting over at Milo James Fowlers' blog, where I write about acting and writing dialogue. Have a peek over there first, laugh at my wit, my humour and my long blond wig, then come back for another eyeful fun.

---------------------------------------------------------

Another Friday, another weekend coming up, another weekend of work for me. Well, I say work, but I know that half the time I'll be listening to music or radio comedy.

Kids are cute especially when they're photographed with a sense of humour, but sometimes the toys they're given to play with are just so wrong.

The human body is an amazing thing and there are some facts about it that will leave your mouth wide open. Best not to leave it too far open though, in case someone breaks wind. And I bet you never knew these interesting facts about your farts.

Finally, when getting vanity plates for a vehicle, some people have a superb sense of humour.

PICTURE TIME!







































































































And on that smokin' hot note, I bid you adieu and hope you have a great weekend.










3 comments:

Tyrean Martinson said...

love the last one best. :)

Lisa Shafer said...

delightful, as usual.

Milo James Fowler said...

I had the same menu when I was a kid -- also included the option "gag it down." Thanks again for hijacking my blog, Martin!