Tuesday, December 16, 2014

801 Not Out

Last Friday was my 800th Blog post in just over 5 years.

There have been times when I've wanted to quit, but I kept going. Not because I'm a fabulous individual who deserves the attention (I am and I do), but because every writer has to keep going if they ever want to succeed.

Some of the posts have been lousy, some have been excellent while most have been good to okay. I'm glad I started with Friday Fun because it's fun to do and generates a lot of laughs, here on Twitter and on Facebook. Let's face it, laughing is a great stress reliever too.

But it's also been a good place to post parts of books and plays to get some feedback, for which I am very grateful.

So as we wend our merry way to the end of another year, I'm going to be thinking of 2014 and what it's brought, then, next Tuesday, let you know the outcome.

Until then, laugh with me on Friday.




3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations! Ironically enough, Monday was my 800th post in just over five years. What are the odds...?

Martin Willoughby said...

Great minds think alike.

Alexia said...

Your Friday fun always makes me laugh. I thank you for making the effort!