Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Fun Plus

Ah, Friday.

I like to learn new things, so I thought I'd share a few things, like some lesser known science facts, how a tattoo is made, how to write a song and some pictures of Earth and the universe that'll have you reconsidering your life.

Ever wonder what animals think of babies? They usually have no idea what to make of them. Talking of babies, here are ten sleeping positions that every parent will know.

Humour is everywhere. Amputees have a great sense of humour, as do some protestors. But the last word goes to those companies that have taken to Twitter with gusto and a smile. Domino's and Argos stand out here.


Now, it's picture time. This week featuring smiling babies and adults.





























































































































And on that note, I bid you adieu and wish you an adventurous and fabulous weekend.





2 comments:

Magical Mystical MiMi said...

Omg.. Too many funnies to pick my fave but.. There's also a Hell, Michigan that freezes over every year. :) And I LOVED the school bus riddle.. And yep. I was one of 'em that didn't get it..
Happy Friday Martin!

Lexa Cain said...

Love these! I can't imagine where you find so many great ones every week. Keep it up! :)