Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday Fun Plus

I'm glad that week's over. Wasn't bad, just dull. So glad I can read at work during the evening shift.

First up, the World Conker Championships took place last week. If you want to know who won, take a look.

Do you like cute animals? I thought so. Here are fifteen facts to help you love them even more. On the other side of the coin, fifteen strange (and ugly) animals you probably don't want to know about.

PICTURE TIME!

















































































































And on that scary note, I bid you adieu and hope you have a great weekend.







1 comment:

Lexa Cain said...

I watched the vid and read the article, and I still have no idea what Conker is. :P

I adored your funny pics. Thanks so much for making me smile!