Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Fun, And Then Some

Well, I missed Tuesday's post, mostly because I was distracted. And I'm not admitting to what distracted me.

First up, what do you do when you have a lot of time on your hands? Nothing like this lot I bet. Want a prank gift for new parents? This little beauty is ideal. There are times when you wonder what goes through people's minds when you see the results of this collection of photos from Walmart stores. Finally, not every church is full of staid, boring types. Some of their signs are hilarious.

Don't forget, more stories like that can be found on my twitter feed.

Now, for the photos


























































































































And on that note, I bid you adieu and hope you have a great weekend.





3 comments:

Fran said...

I like the new definition of thesaurus!

Chloe said...

Took me a moment to get the one about the sixth book being missing, but I got there in the end!

Lisa Shafer said...

The teacher one!! Win!!