Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday Fun

There are days when laughter catches me by surprise and I laugh out loud, which always results in people turning round to look at me and wonder if I should have been let out of the loony bin.

With that in mind here are today's Friday funnies, including some for Valentine's Day.




































































































And on that happy note, I bid you adieu and I'll see you next week. I'll be wearing a carnation.








3 comments:

Dana said...

Your Friday posts never fail to make me laugh! Love the chicken strips and the misassembled dog!

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

An interesting post that I enjoyed reading. Some nice quotes and expressions!

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

Valentina Hepburn said...

Loving the first one!