Friday, February 07, 2014

Friday Fun

Ahhhhhhh. Friday. The end of the working week. Except for those of us who are working tomorrow and everyone who works in a shop at the weekend, or a pub or a bar or a restaurant, or in the emergency services or....you get the point. Think of those who will be working this weekend and be thankful they do.

ON TO THE FUNNIES!



































































































And on that note, I bid you adieu and hope that have a great weekend.







2 comments:

Lisa Shafer said...

You have a superb selection today. :)

Magical Mystical MiMi said...

Omg.. It's always so difficult for me to pick my favorite but because I love all things Liam Neeson, the note from the girl up top is definitely #1 and then because I actually used to watch the show - I know, I'm old - I like the "McCloud" pic too. :) Always an awesome post. Happy Weekend!