Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Fun

Another week, another Friday, another set of pictures to make you think, ponder, but most of all laugh.

On the subject of laughing, if you happen to be in Hertfordshire, drop in and see me ape around in an Orang-Utan costume, performing in Guards! Guards!













































































On that note, I bid you adieu and wish you a wonderful weekend, which can only get better by coming to watch me in Guards! Guards!















4 comments:

DRC said...

hee hee...good luck with the play :)

Fran said...

The sarcasm one is definitely my favourite.

martine said...

You really do have too much time on your hands:-) Enjoyed them nevertheless, especially the tea one.

Lisa Shafer said...

Pythons. *smirks*
I like it.