Friday, November 01, 2013

Friday Fun

If you're wondering where the humourous and good news stories have gone, I now post them on Twitter as I see them, so you'll have to stalk me over there...or go to the BBC news website.

Now to the main event, the pictures that reveal the full insanity, hilarity and general oddities of human life...this week with several Halloween themed pictures.


































































































And on that note, I bod you adieu and wish you a great weekend.






3 comments:

Julie Luek said...

I liked the one with the ladies watching the cooking show-- too funny!

Dana said...

I adore the ones related to kids—like the one about the markers and the one about home security! (I think that home security one was the first funny picture I ever posted on my blog. ☺)

I hope you're having a great weekend, Martin.

Martin Willoughby said...

Julie: Made me laugh too. We ARE like that.

Dana: Kids and markers do NOT go together easily.