Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday Fun

I'm sooo glad it's Friday. I had a terrible journey to Manchester on Wednesday. Three traffic jams and rain.

BLEURGH and double BLEURGH.

As if that wasn't enough I spent all of Wednesday night in Salford Royal Accident and Emergency due to a very painful stomach cramp, getting back to the hotel at 2.00am. Turns out I have a small blockage in my colon which I can flush out. In the meantime, it's painkillers when I feel a twinge.

Despite that, I am laughing, especially at the photos I've dragged off the interweb-thingy so I can share them with you.




















































Have a great weekend.


4 comments:

si said...

Funny stuff there!

Fran said...

Very good selection, as usual.

includedbygrace said...

Cheered me up as usual...hope your stomach gets better soon.

Martin Willoughby said...

Si: There always is.

Fran: I (almost) never disappoint.

IBG: Glad to bring a smile.