Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Fun

Friday the 13th. Feeling scared? Not me, I was born on a thirteenth, so nothing worse can happen to me.

First up, the news.
  1. Disney have developed a technique to let you talk to someone by sticking your finger in their ear. Why?
  2. Mind control could soon be a reality.
  3. A link between the size of a father's testicles and how active he is in bringing up his children has been suggested by scientists. The smaller the better apparently.
  4. How would you like to see 14 heartwarming photos? I thought you might.

PICTURE TIME!


















































































 And on that note, I bid you adieu and wish you a weekend of fun and laughter.




5 comments:

Victoria Lindstrom said...

Thanks for the great pics, Martin. And by the way, my parents got married on Friday, the 13th...sixty years ago! So much for being superstitious! Have a great weekend!

Martin Willoughby said...

Victoria: 60? Wow. I wish my marriage had lasted that long.

The Vegetable Assassin said...

Ah, I love the Friday fun!!!

And did I see a LATIN joke in there? GOOD FOR YOU, Sir. I spent five years doing Latin and I salute you.

Martin Willoughby said...

Veg: You sure did. I'm just too cool for words.

Fran said...

Very good choices, as usual. I love the Phteven story. I saw it earlier in the week but it made me laugh all over again.