Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Ch..Ch..Ch..Changes


I've decided to make a couple of changes to the blog, but don't worry, Friday Fun is staying.  Instead of posting Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, from next week I'll be posting on Tuesdays and Fridays. Why? I've taken on a full time job that takes me out of the house, so I won't have as much time as I've had over the past few years, so some things have to give way.

It also means I'll only have to creative with this blog once a week, instead of twice (Friday Fun writes itself...kind of...although I need to push buttons...you know what I mean).

You'll still be able to share my wit and clever insights, but not as often, which I know will be a huge problem for most of you, being as I'm SOOOO important in your lives...not. However, when I'm famous and can work from home again, I'll return to thrice weekly, which reminds me of this picture.




As the circle turns, so do I. See you Friday.



2 comments:

Julie Luek said...

I've had to cut back on the number of times I post due to, well, life. But I don't think people even notice. We'll keep on visitin' and hope your new job is one you're looking forward to!

Lynda Alsford said...

All the best with the new job!