Monday, July 01, 2013

Tempers Fugit Is Out...Officially

It's out, it's available and you can buy it. That's right, after thirty years hard work and toil, a lifetime of endeavour, sweat and blood by the bucketful, Tempers Fugit has been released on Amazon as an ebook.

(Thank you for that stunning round of applause. Please continue)

As part of the promotional tour for this masterpiece of humourous writing (according to me at any rate), I'm being hosted on several blogs throughout July, all handpicked for the high intelligence and gullibility of the people concerned. The (almost)complete list:



There will be an interview with Chloe Banks to be scheduled towards the of the month and one or two more to be announced as we go along, so you'll just have to come here and watch this space to see what I'm up to...but don't tell the government...they already know. I'll also be announcing the blog dates on Twitter as they happen.

With that, I bid you adieu and look forward to you all buying a copy, spreading the word and making me rich beyond the dreams of poverty.





10 comments:

Dana said...

Congrats, Martin! I'm looking forward to hosting you tomorrow.

Martin Willoughby said...

Dana: Can't wait to see what I've written.

Lisa Shafer said...

Congratulations! I'm excited to be a part of your celebration. :)

David P. King said...

This is great, and congratulations!

Thanks for joining my site! I gave you a Shout-Out there today. :)

Caitlin said...

Congratulations! I will have to head over to Amazon now. Very excited for you and thank you for allowing me to be a part of this celebration.

Rena said...

Congrats on your book! It's always so exciting to send them out into the world!

Martin Willoughby said...

Lisa: Glad to have you on board.

David: I'll have to go and look now.

Caitlin: It's a pleasure to have you on board.

Rena: It sure is. And easier than letting the kids go.

Dana said...

Ha! You're too funny! :)

Al Diaz said...

Excellent! We're all set then. I'll let the dwarves know you're coming so they don't tackle you down unexpectedly.

Martin Willoughby said...

Dana: I have a health warning attached.

Al: What about the Orcs?