If you missed any of them or are just curious about the comments, here's a complete list:
- 2nd July, I was hosted by Dana at The Daily Dose, where I passed on advice about how not to tear your hair out when writing..
- 3rd July, Jeff Chapman held the door open for me while I talked about my inspirations.
- 8th July saw me over in the US again with Lisa Shafer, talking about writing humour.
- 9th July, and I was interviewed by Chloe at Made By The Potter. I was asked about self-publishing, my ambitions and what else I'm doing.
- 10th July, and I was in Hawaii with Mark Koopmans, chewing the cud on how to create a book title.
- 12th July saw me share my regular Friday Fun post with Father Dragon.
- 15th July and I was down in Kent with Claire Dunn, talking about the art and science of SF writing.
- 17th July and it's back to the USA with Jeff Hargett, this time about the evolution of characters.
- 22nd July saw me wrap the tour up with Caitlin Lane at her blog All About Growing Up And Becoming A Famous Author. I think deeply about self-publishing, it's possibilities and its limitations.
Thank you, one and all for taking the time to host me.
Each one of those blogs is interesting in their own right, so have a mooch around at their other posts and think about following them. I follow them all, though the court has forced me to stay a least a mile away in some cases.
I'll put a link up to the book in the next day or so (Maybe I should have done that before I started the tour, but hey), and with that I bid you adieu and I shall see you on Friday with more jolly japes and cool links...like this one.