Wednesday, July 24, 2013

In Summary...

Well, that's the blog tour done and dusted. A BIIIIIIIG thank you to everyone who hosted me, and to those who made comments. I hope you enjoyed it.

If you missed any of them or are just curious about the comments, here's a complete list:

  • 2nd July, I was hosted by Dana at The Daily Dose, where I passed on advice about how not to tear your hair out when writing..
  • 3rd July, Jeff Chapman held the door open for me while I talked about my inspirations.
  • 8th July saw me over in the US again with Lisa Shafer, talking about writing humour.
  • 9th July, and I was interviewed by Chloe at Made By The Potter. I was asked about self-publishing, my ambitions and what else I'm doing.
  • 10th July, and I was in Hawaii with Mark Koopmans, chewing the cud on how to create a book title.
  • 12th July saw me share my regular Friday Fun post with Father Dragon.
  • 15th July and I was down in Kent with Claire Dunn, talking about the art and science of SF writing.
  • 17th July and it's back to the USA with Jeff Hargett, this time about the evolution of characters.
  • 22nd July saw me wrap the tour up with Caitlin Lane at her blog All About Growing Up And Becoming A Famous Author. I think deeply about self-publishing, it's possibilities and its limitations.

Thank you, one and all for taking the time to host me.

Each one of those blogs is interesting in their own right, so have a mooch around at their other posts and think about following them. I follow them all, though the court has forced me to stay a least a mile away in some cases.

I'll put a link up to the book in the next day or so (Maybe I should have done that before I started the tour, but hey), and with that I bid you adieu and I shall see you on Friday with more jolly japes and cool links...like this one.





Bye bye.





6 comments:

Al Diaz said...

It was my pleasure, Martin! Thanks for the smile with this unique unicorn. :)

Lisa Shafer said...

I'm impressed at how many guest posts you did, Martin. Well done, you. :)
As for hosting you, no problem. I hoping to ask you to do a cover reveal for me fairly soon, so we'll be even. :)

Martin Willoughby said...

Al: Consider it a gift.

Lisa: I'd be more than happy to help out.

Magical Mystical MiMi said...

Funny photo and thanks for listing all of the places you hosted. I have some catching up to do and am finding myself with scattered moments here and there to actually read again. :)

Martin Willoughby said...

Mimi: Enjoy them all.

Caitlin said...

I was happy to have you! And hehe, I think I found my new desktop wall paper.