First up, the news.
- Another demolition, this time of a power station, and you get it twice.
- From demolitions to saving buildings, a railway station in Switzerland has been moved so a new length of track can be built.
- Paypal has given a man $92 quadrillion...by mistake sadly.
- If you though we're all violent by nature, think again. Some early societies didn't know war.
- Yet more good news, when one man's wedding ring was found by divers after he'd lost it diving on the Barrier Reef.
- A sad week for British Comedy as Mel Smith has died. Here are ten of his best moments.I LOVE the Nazi generals sketch.
- A world record has been set. More than 2000 dancers have performed Riverdance.
- You have to wonder what possesses some people, especially the woman who took her horse into a McDonalds after being refused service at a drive thru.
- Now for something awesome. Earth as seen from Saturn. Makes you feel small.
- Air powered clothing has been developed to help people stand up.
- Ever wondered what it would take to get to Mars? Six short videos that will help explain it. Ideal for teachers and kids everywhere.
- Finally a dance video that will have you amazed. Click forward to 1 minute 10 seconds to avoid the needless chat.
Before the pictures, a returning soldier surprises his family.
Now, it's picture time.
And on that note (hehehehehehe) I bid you adieu, and I shall see you on Monday.