First up, the good parts from the past week.
- I love watching magicians perform. I know it's all slight of hand, but it's still fascinating. Here's one great trick that I'd love to learn.
- Scientists are looking to redefine the 'second' again, using a more accurate clock.
- The world peashooting champion. He uses a laser sigh and a tin helmet.
- How about smog-eating pavements? The idea comes from Holland.
- An engine that could make spaceplanes a reality.
- On the subject of alternative sources of energy, how about walking to provide power for the office, or even urinating to recharge your phone. Now that's just....being strange.
- Swedes have invented a machine that turns sweat into drinking water.
- Lastly, how about an online form for sending an apology, or even a printed out one.
Before the pictures, have a look at this short video that will blow your mind.
Now, it's picture time.
And on that note I bid you adieu and I'll see you on Monday.