First up, some of the highlights from the news.
- How would you like to climb a house like Spiderman. An artist has created a way for you do so in London.
- One of the arguments against wind turbines is they're a danger to wildlife. One rare swift showed why.
- The Robot Football World Cup. Need I say anymore.
- Who wants to see a building blow up? How about two? How about two buildings being demolished while saving the church that sits in between them? Here you go then.
- What colour were the Dinosuars? Here's how science finds out.
- Notable but non-famous people who passed away in June.
- The man who became a pigeon. Not quite what you think.
- Cockatoos can now burgle your home after they were taught to crack a lock. Maybe a slight exaggeration.
- An English rude word has entered the German language as an acceptable word. I think the German equivalent is far better.
- Computers can now detect sarcasm. Oh yeah?
- Joey Chestnut (remember him from Oddbox days?) has beaten his own world record for eating hot dogs.
- Rust can improve power generation.
- Some people love to dress their animals up. These people have dressed them up as aliens when they went to an SF conference.
- Want to see a shopping trolley driven at 44mph? I thought you might.
- Detroit's annual mud day. Parents and children. Jealous?
- Finally, ever heard a lyric from a song only to discover you misheard it? You're not alone. Spotify have identified the top ten misheard songs.
And now it's picture time.
And with that thought I wish you a fruitful and happy weekend. Adieu.