Wednesday, July 31, 2013

And Se We Came To The End....

Of July.

I'm taking August off from blogging, except for the Friday Fun pictures, so it'll be fairly quiet on here for a month or so. Well, as quiet as I ever get.

While I'm awayish, I shall be rearranging this blog a little, changing this, adding that, removing the other etc, so expect some subtle amendments over the next few weeks...or none at all, depending on how I feel.

I'll be tweeting the good/odd/interesting news, so you can follow me on twitter if you want to find out about the more pleasant side of life on Earth,

Until September, I shall see you only on Fridays.

Adieu.

4 comments:

Lisa Shafer said...

Hope you'll have a fun vacation!

Magical Mystical MiMi said...

Enjoy your time and we'll look forward, as always, to your Friday Fun. :)

The Vegetable Assassin said...

Well it's Friday tomorrow so... YAY! Friday fun!

Martin Willoughby said...

Lisa: I will. Hope yours is going well too.

Mimi: Friday wouldn't be Friday without a little bit of me in it.

Veg: YAY!