Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Fun

I hate technology...when it goes wrong at a bad time. Here am I, launching a book and my modem packs up. Not only that, but my ISP decides to do some line maintenance work without telling anyone.  GRRRR!

Still, I'm here now with a shortened version of Friday Fun...just the photos.  Enjoy.























































And on that note, I bid you adieu and I shall see you on Monday when the blog tour schedule will be announced and my book will be out.





4 comments:

Al Diaz said...

Another good Friday. Sorry for your internet troubles, man. I've been there only...last week.

Lisa Shafer said...

Hope everything goes smoothly from here on out!

Martin Willoughby said...

Al: It's fixed now. A week earlier or later and it wouldn't have been such a problem.

Lisa: Me too.

Fran said...

Lots of funnies here. Then I felt bad because I was laughing at all those funny lemons and then realised it was an ad about breast cancer. Don't DO that to me!