Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Fun

What a Friday! Teaching kids to dance the Tarantella, or my version of it, in a humid, muggy classroom with sweat pouring off me. Boy did I enjoy my bath.

First up, the good, the interesting and the other things that aren't odd, but aren't quite right.

Now for the odder parts of the last week's news.

Before the pictures, a small movie from youtube that had me in stitches.



Now, it's picture time.



























































And on that note, I bid you adieu and wish you a great weekend.



4 comments:

Julie Luek said...

You manage to find the most interesting stories to post (and unusual!) Thanks for sharing.

Lisa Shafer said...

I literally did burst into laughter over the DOT one. :D

Teresa Cypher said...

Wow, that's a ton of information! I wish I had time to read all of the linked articles. The one about William Blake's poem that isn't actually his poem caught my eye. How do we undo such a wrong in the internet age? And I love the watermelon drum set. :-)

Milo James Fowler said...

So...where's the video of you teaching those kids to dance? =] No DNA test necessary -- good one. And Jean Luc, of course, doing what he does best.