Now for the good and interesting news of the week.
- BBC website readers pictures of chairs...including one massive deckchair that a T-Rex would have trouble getting in to.
- More things you didn't know about India.
- How much do you know about germs? Try this quiz and find out.
- Another set of pictures, this time of English landscapes.
- Issuing Tablet PCs to kids has helped one set of children to improve their reading.
- The story of the woman who helped decode an ancient language.
That's enough of that, now it's the odd news...and I mean odd.
- A UK (female) MP has been told to dress properly while presenting information about how women are presented in the press.Her point about irony is well made.
- How teachers can embarrass their kids by dancing.
- And another set of teachers do the Greek fountain dance...then advance on the kids. Too funny by half.
- The world toe wrestling championships. Need I say anymore?
- Learn how to drive a Dalek. I'm signing up as soon as I can afford to get there.
- Swedish train drivers are wearing skirts for the summer. Seriously, they are.
- New on Amazon, Asshole repellent. Buy yours now.
Now it's picture time, and what a bounty I have lined up today.
And on that slightly worrying note, I bid you adieu and hope your weekend goes better than my Friday.