Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Fun

What a day! Knackered after dancing with kids and then couldn't get my internet connection to work. Still I did several good things for others and showed my son what he's like when he's in a mood.

Now for the good and interesting news of the week.

That's enough of that, now it's the odd news...and I mean odd.

Now it's picture time, and what a bounty I have lined up today.






































 And on that slightly worrying note, I bid you adieu and hope your weekend goes better than my Friday.



6 comments:

Al Diaz said...

They were all very good, Martin! Mostly the asshole fact, hahaha. Have an excellent weekend! :D

Dana said...

The one about that one friend we all have made my night! These are great. :)

Happy weekend. ☺

Jeff Hargett said...

Enjoyable as always. And the Peeking Duck cracks me up every time I see it.

Mark Koopmans said...

I never knew Italians were so hungry :)

Martin Willoughby said...

Al: I select only the best.

Dana: Trouble is, I AM that friend.

Jeff: It gets to me too.

Mark: Have you seen the size of them? Have you wondered where all the old women go?

Milo James Fowler said...

My germ score: 1/7. I must be filthy.