And now the good and interesting news of the week:
- Plus-size people give their views on plus-size model Jennie Runk.
- Ten things you may not know about India.
- Thirty things to tell a book snob.
- A thought guided helicopter has been unveiled.
- An eco-village is to be built in Leicestershire.
- Duckpond FC, a Sunday league team, celebrate winning the league with an open-top bus parade.
- The top five acts of non-violence.
Now for the odd news:
- A 102 year old woman has based-jumped off a bridge.
- A cow got its head stuck in a tree.
- Germany has dropped its longest word from its lexicon...and don't ask me to say it.
- If you are easily offended, don't look at this deer-rear with bottle opener on Amazon
- Space Invaders may have passed on, but they still inspire one artist.
- Tardar the grumpy cat is to appear in a Hollywood film.
- Lastly, seeing pictures in inanimate objects in common, but did you know it has a name: pareidolia.
And on that note, I bid you adieu and I shall see you on Monday.