Monday, May 13, 2013

The Relaunch Starts Here

Two years ago I published my first novel, A Stitch In Time. As proud as I am of that achievement, I knew there were problems with it, not least of which was the title. Well, I have now been through it with a fine toothcomb, ironed out the faults (the one's I and others noticed), redone the cover and given it a new title.





I'm still not sure about the title, but at least it has more relevance to the book as they are the first words Alan utters.

I'm planning to relaunch it towards the end of June (I haven't set a firm date yet as I'm not sure what my schedule looks like) and am available to do a guest blog on your sites as part of the promotion...if you'll have me. It will be available as an ebook and a POD, definitely through Amazon and maybe elsewhere.

If you have any comments about the cover, or want to offer your blog for a guest spot, let me know.


7 comments:

Mark Koopmans said...

Hey,

Put me down for a guest blogger - I normally post Wednesdays - I owe you for all the laughs you've sent my way on a Friday :)

PS: I'm known as a bit of a Ninja Book Title Maker, so let me know if I can ever help in the future :)

Martin Willoughby said...

Mark: That'd be great. What day would you prefer me to post for you?

Julie Luek said...

Looks like a great cover and sounds like a wonderful story too. Best to you!

Martin Willoughby said...

Julie: Thank you.

Jeff Hargett said...

You're always welcome at my place. And good luck with the relaunch!

Al Diaz said...

I'll be thrilled to have you at the dragon cave, Martin! Just say "dragon" and I'll fly, hehehe. Anytime, any day.

Martin Willoughby said...

Jeff: Thank you. I shall make a date.

Al: You live in a Dragon cave? Cool?