Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Play Update

Another Monday, another set of words almost learnt. This play is coming together a lot more quickly than other plays we've done, partly because it's so funny.  It has left us with a bit of a problem as we now have no one to run the front of house operation or organise the bar.

One problem at a time.

As for me, I've lined up my costume: A thick stripe, green suit with a 1970's style shirt and a bow tie. I'm also wearing brown shoes. My appearance will cause a stir even if my lines don't. Not that I'll be wearing the trousers for much of the play as I have to drop them at one point and then spend the rest of the performance in my Superman underwear.

To give you a flavour of the play here are a few of my lines:

"Are you a private patient? (No) Then shutup."

"What are you laughing at, you've got no trousers on?"

"It's not my fault if I send women mad."

And a selection of other lines:

"Me, I don't bother with sex, I leave that to the experts."

"Come on, stand up and fight."
"I am standing up"

On that note, I shall bid you adieu and I I'll see you on Friday.




No comments: