Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday Fun

Fridays wouldn't be Fridays without Saturday to follow them.  Can you imagine how we'd feel if Thursday followed Friday?

First up the good/interesting/curious news from the past week.


Now for the odd news.


Now for the pictures. Hold on to your laughing muscles.








































































And on that note, I bid you adieu. Have a great weekend.

Oh, you want to know the answer to the genius test? 79. Yes it is, because 116 is missing. Ciao.




4 comments:

Rena said...

I love the storm troopers knocking on J.J. Abrams door. That's awesome. And really, what's on that clip board???

Al Diaz said...

Thank you for the laugh. I even got some odd looks from those around me but I can't help myself. :D Excellent weekend to you!

Fran said...

They're all funny, but the 'He's just a Poe boy' appealed to me even more as an English teacher. The chocolate story put me off - all that talk of fat globules. But I shall still have a Crunchie before the evening's out.

Martin Willoughby said...

Rena: It tickled me too.

Al: It's better than being avoided for being grumpy.

Fran: I loved the Poe boy one. It's one of those that keep coming back and making me smile. No doubt I'll hear those words when I hear the song.