Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Fun

It's the Ides of March. I'm so glad I'm not Julius Caesar.

First up, the good news.

Hate going to the dentist? So do I. The good news is that instead of fillings, they may soon be able to regrow your teeth.I may finally get proper replacements for my four missing teeth. The war in Syria is leaving plenty of casualties, but one enterprising doctor is making artificial legs from drainpipes.

Lacking the creative spark today? Here are five ways to re-energise your creativity and continue.

The only odd thing I've found this week comes from Israel, where they've launched a TV station just for lonely dogs.

Finally, what would it be like to live on Mars? Enterprising scientists are taking part in a program to find out, which these pictures highlight.

Now, it's picture time.







































And on that note, I bid you adieu and I shall see you on Monday. (I'll be the one in the clown suit outside your bedroom window)



9 comments:

Lisa Shafer said...

:D

Magical Mystical MiMi said...

Okay, I was enjoying your post right up to that part about the clown suit outside my bedroom window.. Cah-reepy! ;) Happy Weekend Martin!

Julie Luek said...

Hey.. lonely canines need sitcoms too ;) Have a great weekend.

Al Diaz said...

Growing teeth! That would be wonderful. Never worry again about the adhesive.

Lonely dogs is a problem that must be addressed. Not sure how many watch tv, though.

Martin Willoughby said...

Lisa: :)

Mimi: Awwww, no need to fear, I'll be smiling.

Julie: Are cats the stupid ones in dog comedies?

Al: I think they implant them under the kin so they grow roots and everything.

S Gallagher said...

Heh, the kitties crack me up every time. Happy weekend!

Martin Willoughby said...

SG: Kitties were made to be laughed at.

Milo James Fowler said...

"Under a rest..." Heh, heh, heh. Regrow teeth? Yes, please. And have you seen the Ides of March Harlem Shake? Looks like it was filmed by some midwestern high school students, but it's a hoot.

Martin Willoughby said...

Milo: The Ides March Harlem Shake? Must look that up.