Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Fun

Get out the hankies, it's the last ever Oddbox.  The worlds largest Mohawk, President Putin (again) and a strange statue in Rio.  Why is it the last one?  He didn't say.

Okay, dry your eyes.  Next up is ten things we didn't know last week.  Did you know Tigers work night shifts to avoid humans?  Shame on you.

Do you know what Blootered means?  I didn't until Collins added this and other words to their online dictionary. 

Next up is the Virgin Birth.  Well, not THAT one exactly.  Snakes have given birth in the wild with no man around. 

Not only that, but the world of fashion owes Britain a great deal.  Suck on that Paris and Milan.

After the tears of sadness and joy, here come more tears of joy.  It's PICTURE TIME.


























And on that note, I bid you adieu and I shall see you on Monday.



12 comments:

E. Arroyo said...

Ha! These are good. =)

Chloe said...

I'm not an animal lover particularly but the adopted one is so cute! And the theasurus club made me laugh out loud :)

Lisa Shafer said...

This must've been "cat week" for you. :) I especially enjoyed the directions on how to wash a cat, as I have strong memories of being the one to hold the cat in a bucket outside while Mom washed him. Oh my. I think the toilet method just might be better.....

Lisa Shafer said...

This must've been "cat week" for you. :) I especially enjoyed the directions on how to wash a cat, as I have strong memories of being the one to hold the cat in a bucket outside while Mom washed him. Oh my. I think the toilet method just might be better.....

Dana said...

I need cheering up this week, and these are doing the trick. Thanks. :)

Karen S. said...

You always have the best Friday Fun, ever! I'm also a cat fan too! But the best friends one is priceless!

Rena said...

excellent collection this week. I particularly enjoyed the puns...

Martin Willoughby said...

EA: I thought so too.

Chloe: I love animals...they make great steaks.

Lisa: Cat/Dog humour is so much fun.

Dana: You're very welcome. I hope next week is better.

Karen: Awww shucks.

Rena: They were terrible.

Fran said...

These did make me laugh. I love this kind of visual humour.

Martin Willoughby said...

Fran: So do I.

E.B. Black said...

LOL! I shared several of these with my boyfriend and we laughed together over them.

Martin Willoughby said...

EB: A laugh shared is a laugh doubled.