Friday, September 07, 2012

Friday Fun

Here we go for another dose of fun.  First up is Oddbox.  This week, the world's largest cappuccino, the red-hair festival and the oldest Facebook user on the planet.

But, it also brings sad news.  Next week's Oddbox will be the last one ever.

We still have 10 things you didn't know last week, though.  Did you know there's a subcategory of homicide in the Philippines for so-called My Way killings - deaths which come in the wake of karaoke rows.

On the subject of 10 things, here's a few more lists.

In the wake of the death of the voice of The Count, here are 10 readers' favourite numbers and 10 reasons The Count liked 34,989.  Also, we have 10 lesser spotted things at the Paralympics.

If that's not enough, here's the story of one man's attempt to get pregnant.  Yes, I did type that correctly, a man wants to get pregnant.

And now, PICTURE TIME!


































And on that note, I bid you adieu and I shall see you on Monday.




6 comments:

Rena said...

Nice, another great friday post.

Caitlin said...

The bed is a reverse here. My husband hogs it and pushes me to the side! Also I think I might need to get some wine aerobics in this weekend. Have a good weekend!

Lisa Shafer said...

I never miss your Friday posts (Except for the 2 times this summer when I was in the hospital.) Fun!!

Lauren said...

Why is this the last one ever?

Lauren

Dana said...

Hilarious as usual, Martin! Have a great weekend.

Martin Willoughby said...

Rena: Glad you liked it.

Caitlin: I prefer beer aerobics myself.

Lisa: Famous at last.

Lauren: Next week's is the last Oddbox, but they haven't said why.

Dana: Have a great one yourself. See you on twitter.