Monday, September 03, 2012

And The Winners Are...

I'll get to that in a moment, but first of all, I have trailer for my next book.


It'll be out in November in paperback and ebook.

And now, the winners of the competition to win a copy of 'A Stitch In Time', are:

Gary Topley

Isis1981uk

clair

And here's a picture of my son after picking the three lucky winners.




Congratulations. Email me at martin (at) starfishpc (dot) co (dot) uk with your address and I'll post them to you as soon as I can get off Facebook and out of the front door.

On that note, I bid you adieu and I'll see you on Wednesday.



5 comments:

ilima said...

Love the pic of your son! congrats to the winners.

Martin Willoughby said...

Ilima: He looks just like me at that age. A fact I remind him of.

Dana said...

Congrats to the winners. :)

Caitlin said...

Love the trailer!

Martin Willoughby said...

Dana: I'll pass it on.

Caitlin: I still laugh when I see the 'Humans Dying' part.