Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Fun

Quick Reminder. There's still time to enter Monday's competition to win a book.  But not much.

First up on this sunny Friday is Oddbox.  This week, the annual Air Guitar Championships, the world's largest tennis racket and a Koala hitches a lift.

Do you procrastinate?  Of course you do, but are you as bad as this lot, leaving 20 minute tasks undone for years.

Did you know insects sunbathe?  Nope, neither did I.  That and 9 more things we didn't know last week.

And the moment you've all been waiting for....Picture Time.






































And on that cute note, I bid you adieu wish you a great weekend.



12 comments:

Ink in the Book said...

Seriously? "Sick it between the two devices." is absolutely the best one EVER:)

But I like the jealousy of parents, too.

Flying spiders is great.

And I love Mickey Mouse, so I'm pointing that one out too!!

Have an AMAZING weekend!

Lauren said...

These are fun. I see you've been visiting LOLCatz for inspiration.

Lauren

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

The common sense one nails it today.

Dana said...

Fun! Loving all the dog and cat ones.

Caitlin said...

Oh my god, I laughed probably more than I should have at the "man-o-gram". My husband didn't think it was as funny as I did. Hope you have a great weekend!

Lisa Shafer said...

OK, the "Rock a Bye, Baby" one-- I have ALWAYS thought that song was sick and morbid!!! Honestly, who in the name of all that's holy thought THAT was a good song to sing to a child??? Seriously.

defcon said...

Ha! Lots of cute ones. Loved the "Beware of masculine jerk," one. And although spiders can't fly, they can jump really far.

Alexia said...

That man-o-gram is spot on!

Martin Willoughby said...

Inky: I winced at the man-o-gram, but it's true.

Lauren: Nah, just facebook.

Alex: It is good.

Dana: Animal person then?

Caitlin: I hope he winced at the thought.

Lisa: It never struck me as a particularly pleasant tale...though it didn't stopped me singing it to my kids when they were babies.

Defcon: There should be a list of allowed names for those dogs: Poppet, Daisy etc.

Alexia: I know. OUCH!

Milo James Fowler said...

Another fine batch. "Blessed are the weird people" -- couldn't agree more.

Pat Hatt said...

LOL great pics, the jealous parents one I'll have to use sometimes haha and of course all the cat ones were great.

Martin Willoughby said...

Milo: Aren't all writers weird?

Pat: Animals make for great captions...as do children.