Friday, June 08, 2012

Friday Fun

Where else would I start but with Oddbox.  This week, a concert on a mountian, shin-kicking and more of the joys of live television...joy for the viewers at least.

From elsewhere on the BBC, comes the news that the towns of Dull and Boring have been twinned and if you're eeling hungry, how about some odd looking fruit.  Very odd looking, but apparently tasty.

Now for the moment you've all been waiting for.  PICTURE TIME!








































And on that note, I'll bid you Adieu and hope you have a great weekend.

10 comments:

Lisa Shafer said...

Zombie peanuts. :)

Martin Willoughby said...

Lisa: It still makes me chuckle and I've seen every day for a week.

Patti said...

Those are awesome. I especially love the lapping people on the couch one.

Dana said...

I absolutely love the one about the house not being a mess. It fits the stuff I was writing about this week.

Happy weekend!

Martin Willoughby said...

Patti: Same with writing. Getting rejected is better than not doing anything.

Dana: Maybe it's a message from the spirits...or coincidence.

defcon said...

Ha! Zombie peanuts. Great images, I especially like the Aristotle quote and the last one: yes, don't settle for Lazy-az. :P

Alexia said...

These brighten my life every week, Martin. Zombie peanuts!! I hope you don't mind - I borrowed the Ray Bradbury one :)

Martin Willoughby said...

Defcon: Sadly too many people can't follow Aristotle's advice.

Alexia: You can borrow any of them. I 'borrow' them off facebook.

Milo James Fowler said...

TOO much good stuff this week, Martin. I thought it couldn't get any better than the peanuts, but then it did. Thanks for the chuckles!

Martin Willoughby said...

Milo: The peanuts one seems to have struck quite a chord this week.