Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Fun

It's Friday and that can only mean one thing...tomorrow's Saturday.

First up, Oddbox.  This week, an upside down house (yes, it's really upside down), waterski-ing on a football pitch, the 5th annual Zombie walk, refrigerated bras and the number 1 is someting you HAVE to see to believe.

From elsewhere on the BBC, it has come to the attention of Paleantologists that Dinosaurs warmed the planet...by breaking wind and in jubilee year, WH Smith has been selling lots of the Queen's Knickers.

And now, Picture Time.
























And on that jolly note I bid you adieu. Have a great weekend.

11 comments:

Lisa Shafer said...

My favorite this time is the cartoon poses one. :)

Martin Willoughby said...

Lisa: I thought that one an appropriate social comment.

Victoria Snelling said...

It's a really effective way to make a point!

Martin Willoughby said...

Victoria: Pity Hollywood don't listen.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Great, now I can't unsee it.

Karen S. said...

Thanks for posting these funny treats each Friday! I'm happy that my twitter postings haven't been like that! Enjoy your weekend!

DRC said...

lol...Love hulk and Yoda...and love the posing avengers :)

Kelley Lynn said...

Oh no. NOt at funerals. Haha.

Martin Willoughby said...

Alex: Nor can I.

Karen: Another reason not to tweet.

DRC: The Avengers one is so good.

Kelley: Never had the guts to do that, but some people sure deserve it.

Alexia said...

too many great ones to pick one over the rest... but I've always wanted to add something to the 'alarmed door' notice :D

Martin Willoughby said...

Alexia: I know the lady who took the photo and she's the cheeky kind who'd do it...then report it to the management.