Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Fun

It's yet another Friday and that means it's time for some fun and some deep thinking.

First up, as always, is oddbox. This week, the international beard festival, some odd parking in Paris (which you have to see), a caviar eating contest and woman falling through a pavement..not a hole in a pavement, but the pavement itself.

We have local elections in the UK next week and one woman put up a mannequin for election under the name of Helena Torry.  She has been arrested for a crimem which I think is sad as it could have added a much needed dose of good sense to the elections.  You can read mroe about this on The Independent's website.



Picture Time




 
When people ask how I cope with three boys, I point them to this example of good parenting.
 



On that note, I shall wish you adieu and I'll see you on Monday.

5 comments:

Patti said...

All great. Thanks for the chuckles this morning. I especially like that last one. I think I may try it. Maybe not with $100. I'll start small.

Martin Willoughby said...

Patti: It can work, but it can also backfire if they just throw the junk around in order to find the money.

Lisa Shafer said...

As usual, these made me laugh.

Martin Willoughby said...

Lisa: As usual, I am at your service.

Ricardo MiƱana said...

have an interesting space, a great pleasure to read you.
if you like the poetry I invite you to my space.
happy day.
a greeting.