Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Fun

We've been basking in unseasonally warm weather in the UK which probaly means we'll have six foot of snow over the weekend. Odd. Talking of odd, things, here's oddbox. This week, a bacon eating competition, a festival of colour where they throw coloured powder at each other, the pope wears a sombrero and the South Korean President does a dance with world leaders.

Now, an 'awwww, cute' moment. Not, not a picture of me, but the story of the world's smallest puppy.

Like chocolate? The good news is that it may help keep you slim...if you don't mind losing your teeth.

Picture time.












That's it for this week. Have a great weekend.

12 comments:

Lisa Shafer said...

I'm groaning over the puns. ouch.

Karen S. said...

I'm smiling! Seeing Darth as a daddy or resembling one rocks!

Martin Willoughby said...

Lisa: They are good aren't they.

Karen: The thought of what the kids could do when they grow up scares me. I wonder what my three are going to do.

Lisa Shafer said...

Oddly enough, someone also e-mailed me the raft one later today.

Kelley said...

These are so great. Make me smile and laugh. Both very important :)

Martin Willoughby said...

Lisa: Whoa! You're in the twighlight sone.

Kelley: You always sound as thought you do a lot of both.

Valentina Hepburn said...

Love them, Martin. Especially the smile one. Good to hear you're enjoying the sun in the UK. Me too. Make the most of it. As you say, snow by the end of the week!

Martin Willoughby said...

Valentina: There's nothing so beautiful as a smile.

It's Monday and still no snow. here's hoping.

Milo James Fowler said...

SO good! Holy cow. That first one's got to be my favorite. Noooo! Also, well done on meeting and beating your March Write1Sub1 goals into submission.

Deana said...

HA! I can't tell you how much your pictures make my day:)

Dave K said...

Congratulations on hitting your W1S1 goals. Good luck for next mount. This year I've decided to sub a lot of my older stories until I run out of markets or they get bought.

Martin Willoughby said...

Milo: I like the Alien one best.

Deana: Glad to be of service.

Dave: I figure w1s1 is a good reason to relook at old stories.