Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Fun

Woohoooooooo, it's Friday. And where else would I start but with Oddbox. This week, the world pole-dancing championships (with men daincing too), an angel sculpture made out of margarine, panda poo tea and a question: did a man really flap his wings and fly?

From the Beeb we learn the flying man was a hoax and why efficiency can create more demand for some things.

Now for the pictures.










That's it for another week. Spring has arrived and I'm going to make the most of it this weekend and I hope you'll enjoy yours too.

8 comments:

Lisa Shafer said...

Oh, these are all so good that I can't pick a favorite-- maybe the cat or the Jesus one. :)
Thanks! I love these.

Cindy Keen Reynders said...

This makes for a good Friday laugh! Enjoy the weekend.

Kelley said...

LOVE the alcohol comment!

And I won!! Yippie! I'll send my contact info right now ;)

Caitlin said...

Hehe, you're Friday pictures always give me a good laugh. The cat one is so very, very true. And I'll be sharing the "Did I stutter picture". Thanks!

Martin Willoughby said...

Lisa: The one that made me laugh the loudest was Adobe Wan Kenobi.

Kelley: It's one reason I don't drink anymore.

Caitlin: Share away.

Martin Willoughby said...

Cindy: Hope they made your day better.

inluvwithwords said...

What fun! These put a smile on my face. Thanks =)

Martin Willoughby said...

Inluv: You're very welcome.