Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Fun

The end of the week and, for kids in Herfortdshire, the beginning of the half-term holidays. First up, oddbox. This week, a table tennis playing toddler, batty TV presenters, and chicken wing cupcakes. Yes, I did type chicken wing cupcakes.

And now, the winning joke from the Loaded Comedy awards, won by Tim Vine for this little cracker: Conjunctivitis.com - that's a site for sore eyes.

New year, new job? Why not apply for the vacant position of England Manager. Part of the job description includes, 'Managing a team of arrogant millionaires, with egos even bigger than their houses, you will be expected to deliver outstanding results against superior opposition, in order to meet the unrealistic expectations of millions of delusional fans'. Apply direct to the English Football Associtation.

Picture time.







And finally, don't forget I'll be on Blogtalkradio with Dolores DeGiacomo on February 19th to talk about my book and my life.

Have a great weekend.

6 comments:

Chloe said...

I owuld very much like to read some of those Dr. Seuss books. My friends have a toddler who alwasy wants me to read to her and LOVES The Cat in the Hat..

Patti said...

THose Dr. Seuss covers are awesome and I already manage a women's soccer team, so I don't think I would have time to deal with a bunch of men.

Cindy Keen Reynders said...

Love the Dr. Seuss titles and the posters.

Lisa Shafer said...

Loved the baby seals and punctuation -- and, of course, the role playing. :)

Caitlin said...

Haha your picture round ups always give me a good laugh. I've got some friends that roleplay that would get a kick out of that picture.

Martin Willoughby said...

Chloe: I still like them even if the kids are all growed up.

Patti: England needs you!

Cindy: They sum up the stories very nicely.

Lisa: The role playing one can be applied to so many things, including writing...almost.

Caitlin: Pass it on.