First up is the Kreative Blogger Award, courtesy of Freya Morris. Now I have to share 10 random things about me.
1. I am male, 48, just under 5'6" tall and cuddly...no, not fat, cuddly.
2. I love acting.
3. My idea of a good night is to cuddle up with a book or a PC game.
4. I suffer from Asperger's...or rather I have Asperger's and everyone else suffers.
5. My kids enjoy creeping up behind me and either polishing my bald spot or scaring me half to death.
6. I can build computers.
7. I have fibre/felt tip pens from my teenage years that still work.
8. I made a TV program when I was 17 for my GCE in Modern Communications.
9. I have a 10", yellow, stuffed duck that I cuddle every night.
10. I HATE cold, damp, grey days, especially Sundays.
The second and third awards come from Kelley Lynn.
I now have to name one thing I like about myself and then pass it on to as many people as I like.
'I like that I can be kind and helpful'.
1. I prefer to watch Disney/Pixar/Dreamworks films to adult ones.
2. I'm a fan of Cliff Richard.
3. I don't like Shakespeare.
4. I like to laugh.
5. I own three pairs of shoes.
Now come the hard parts: passing the awards on to others.
Victoria at Boudica Marginalia. She's an old friend and her writing blog is always interesting.
Ruth Josse at Ruth Writes. I just like the blog.
Lisa Shafer. Her photo competitions are great fun to join in with.
Kreativ Blogger Award:
Deana Barnhart. Very Kreativ and always interesting. Her blog's nice too.
Hannah at Hey Zombot. Creative doesn't do this girl justice. Yes it's a shop blog, but she makes it all herself and is starting out.
Dana at The Daily Dose. A blog in 100 words? Very creative.
That's it for the awards.
Normally on a Wednesday I give some writing advice or share something I've learnt. So rather than disappoint people, here it is: Write a blog. Not only do you get some writing practice, you get to meet some interesting and creative people like those above.
And how do I meet them? I click on the pictures of followers on other blogs.
See you on Friday when I'll share some cracking pictures.