Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Fun

It's Friday (I keep typing Firday and correcting it), so it must be time for some fun.

First up is Oddbox. This week how not to spell Shcool...on the road outside a school, the cutest baby Aardvark you'll ever see, the grossology exhibition about farts & vomiting and what happens when you let a BBC reporter loose at a toy fair. Nice.

From elsewhere comes news that Canada has put its first man into space...albeit a lego one while in entertainment news, Star Wars has been remade...by amateurs. Fans have submitted their own versions of fifteen second chunks of the film and it's all been sifted and collated into a ripoff tribute to the original. Among the stars of this new version are various household pets

My favourite headline of the week from Newsbicuit: 'Maternity unit say staff shortage is causing a midwife crisis'. Second place goes to: 'Huge solar flares threaten Earth with 70s fashions'.

Picture time.








Finally, some fantastic 3D pavement art:


and see if you can spot the design error in this picture.


Th-th-th-th-that's all f-f-f-f-f-folks!!! Have a great weekend, and on Monday I shall tell you about my possible upcoming radio interview.

10 comments:

E. Arroyo said...

LOL. I love these.

Martin Willoughby said...

EA: The chalk drawings always amaze me and they look even better in the flesh...so to speak.

Lisa Shafer said...

So, is the soap dish next to the toilet?

Martin Willoughby said...

Lisa: Nah. It's in the hallway.

Deana said...

Wow, that pavement picture is unbelievable!

Freya Morris said...

It's funny how this stuff get's around. I saw alot of these on facebook this week too. : )

I like the dog and the "stupid people are far too confident" - so true.

Martin Willoughby said...

Deana: I love those. Such talented people.

Freya: I get most of them off facebook, ususally George Takei's page.

Freya Morris said...

Martin - I've left you an award:http://freyamorris.blogspot.com/2012/01/kreativ-blogger-award.html

Kelley said...

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I gave you an award over at my blog :)

Martin Willoughby said...

Freya: I shall be 'write' over.

Kelley: (blushes)