Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Fun

First up is oddbox. This week, snow in the Sahara, a breakdancing bricklayer and an ice sculpture competition in Moscow.

From elsewhere on the BBC, there's news that Ancient Peruvians ate popcorn and some amazing 3D pictures of the Earth.

From the blogshpere, my favourite blog of the week comes from 'Chandara Writes' and has some spectacular space photos.

Two other blog entries gave me pause for thought this week. One, from 'Say This Write', is about pointing the finger at others, while the other comes from 'Saucy Lucy Wisdom' where she writes about encouragement.

Picture Time.









See you on Monday, where I shall be accepting an award and posting scene 2 of the play what I is writing.

7 comments:

Lisa Shafer said...

Twilight punishment *snort* *giggle*
HIlarious.

The farmer shooting milk into cats' mouths -- Dad remember doing that as a kid to the cats. They loved it, of course. :) (And Dad's glad he hasn't had to milk a cow in decades.)

Martin Willoughby said...

Lisa: I've been near enough a cow to milk it, but refused.

Patti said...

Love the Harry Potter one and the weird grandparents, because I'm pretty sure we'll be that way.

Tess said...

Thanks for the giggle today - I needed it :)

jbchicoine said...

I just gotta say--Your Friday Fun pictures really crack me up. Makes Fridays even better :) :)

Caitlin said...

Haha oh man, can you imagine a Twilight punishment?

Martin Willoughby said...

Patti: It also makes us the weirdest parents.

Tess: Glad I could help.

JBC: Most of them are from George Takei's facebook page.

Caitlin: Yes. No boyfriend for a week.