Friday, December 09, 2011

Friday Fun

Lots of pictures this week...most of them thanks to George Takei's Facebook account.


Who could really disagree with this?

I blame the examiner for asking the wrong question.

Ever get days when this seems like a realistic option?

All together now, Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

Would you invtie this man to your Christmas party?

Too true

Sometimes you just gotta admire people's creativity at Christmas

I'm wishing now!

This one is dedicated to every creative person on the planet


Have a great weekend.

9 comments:

Lisa Shafer said...

I love the Steven King quote. But shouldn't it be a "sparkly boyfriend"? Just wondering.....

E. Arroyo said...

LOL. These are great.

Martin Willoughby said...

Lisa: Very likely, but who are we to argue with the master.

EA: I know. If you're on facebook sign up to his page, There a loads like these.

Freya Morris said...

Yeh liked the Stephen King quote too and the pac man!

Martin Willoughby said...

Freya: The Pac Man is one of the best I've seen in a long time.

Amy Jarecki said...

Thanks for making me laugh!

Martin Willoughby said...

Amy: Glad to be of service.

Laura Louise Cox said...

That last one is so true!!! Although I don't forget by morning because I force myself out of bed to scribble all those 'amazing' ideas down, only to find I can't read my sleepy scribbled scrawl in the morning!!! X ps I got your comment on my post thank you :) but what did you mean by book launches?

Martin Willoughby said...

Laura: Lucky you. re: book launches, I'll drop by and see what I wrote.