Monday, October 17, 2011

Yeeeuurrrrgggghhhhhh!

Ever have one of those weeks when all your plans are ground to dust? I've just had one.

The WIP is still stuck on chapters 4 & 5, but WILL get some work done on it tomorrow, I promise, especially as I have a 7th November deadline for completion.

In other progress, the play rehearsals are coming on nicely and I have managed to create the video advert for it. If you're in Hertfordshire around the 17-19 November, come and watch us, you won't regret it. If you do, there's no refund of the ticket price. (Hehehehehehe)

The publishing cupboard's website is almost there now...well the design is. Content is another matter, but that should be easy for a bunch of writers, shouldn't it? We almost have a logo and the overall feel of the site and layout is just about complete. When we have it ready, I'll post the link so you can have a sneak preview.

The biggest problem we're going to have is the launch. How do you launch a book when everything is electronic? How do you sign an electronic book? I have an idea or two, but I'm not going to tell you what they are...yet.

Watch this space...every Monday.

3 comments:

Amy Richardson said...

I have no idea how you would launch an ebook! Or sign it or anything! I can't wait to hear your ideas... Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting with some advice!

[Naebsy] said...

Ah deadline -_-' The word says it all. Anyway, good luck dad. Just drink some tea and some more tea if needed. Kisses to Lukas please!

Martin Willoughby said...

Amy: As ebooks become more common, book signings are going to get more difficult. Watch this space.

Naebsy: There will be lots of tea drunk. Lukas recoils from kisses at the moment...especially from girls. That's 11 year old boys for you, but I will try.