Thursday, May 12, 2011

Tonight's the Night

Thursday, 7.45pm
Knebworth, England.

Three one act plays, three nights, one excited actor...that's me by the way.

Tonight I get onstage and ham my way through 15 minutes of gun-toting enthusiasm whilst selling encyclopaedias to two miserable men with no jobs and no money. During this time I read about Florence, Florin, Flotsam and Michaelangelo's David.

After getting my money and admitting to having sex with a lot of women, I exit the stage, leaving the other two full of enthusiasm.

Thankfully I don't have to do the can-can.

I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow.

2 comments:

DRC said...

Good luck!!!

The Vegetable Assassin said...

I imagine I'm too late to wish you luck, so let me say "I hope it's going well!" Sounds intriguing.

So how many women are we talking about here? :)