Wednesday, May 04, 2011

One Of Them Days

Ever have one of those days when you can't concentrate on anything? Welcome to my Wednesday.

It's been a low day and I've not been able to achieve much. Two things I had planned to do didn't come off and then I discovered I'd run out of clean underwear...I'll let you guess what I'm wearing.

These days come and go, so I let them have their fun, knowing that after a good nights sleep I can start again tomorrow.

No writing done today, though I have added 5000 words to my novel over the weekend, but tomorrow I'll be back in the routine and won't stop until I can't write anything funny.

Sleep well. I will.

2 comments:

Meg said...

I'm having one of those days too.

Hope the morning brings you a better day!

DRC said...

eeeww!!!! Images of you surrounded by....dirty underwear!!!! EEEEWWWW!!!! lol

Hope things pick up...and Hey!!! Well done on your extra 5000 words! xx