Monday, April 18, 2011

A New Start

It's Monday, it's a new week and, for some reason, I'm not feeling grumpy about it.

There may be several reasons for this. Work is on the up, having had more enquiries than normal and a possible job on Wednesday. The play is near its performance date and I am REALLY looking forward to playing a gun-toting, enthusiastic, sexually active encyclodpedia salesman. Most of all though, my WIP is coming on nicely.

I wrote an introduction to chapter 6 yesterday in the style I've been trying to write for some time and succeeded. I've also stopped trying to make every chapter 5000 words long and have decided to just let the chapters be as long/short as they need to be.

Today, I shall write some more, eat properly, do some exercise and when I am happy with what I have done, treat myself.

Have a great week.

6 comments:

DRC said...

glad to hear things are going great, both for you AND your WIP. Can't wait to read some more...xx

Victoria Snelling said...

Happy Monday!

Tana Adams said...

Sounds like your going to have a great day!!

The Vegetable Assassin said...

Excellent news! Now send some of that good karma my way please!:)

[Naebsy] said...

Martin, where have you been? I'm glad that things are going smoothly for you! :)

Martin Willoughby said...

Hi N. I've been here all along. Your blog went private for a while so I couldn't see it.